Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I CAN barley hide this EXCITMENT

SO last year i went to a paramore concert and i over did i posted excatly like 15 status about it in 2 days and got all MY friends pissed at me for braging but hey it was my first concert!
but i really want someone this year to be happy for me going to WARPED TOUR. but i hanvt relyl told ppl in stuff cuz i dont want to be all bragy bitchy but i no some of my friends (not talking to you leah) have read my blog wathc mentions warped tour and havnt even asked me about i mean come on everyone knows im dying to explode about but i have benn keeping it cool havnt told anyone anything really.
but im begging some one to ask me oh ur going out of town 2morrow why?
so i can be all like BITCHES I AM GOING TO WARPED TOUR SUCK ITT.<---with out the bitches and suck it part that would be rude.
but any way with abby cuz she invited me in indian and were staying at a hotel and im going to get a shirt and get to see some of my favriote bands like LIKE blood on the dance floor a day to rember THE READY SET stephen jerzakk simple plan and a shit load more of my favorites. and i really want to tell everyone that i see because im so excited.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i just got to brag to my blog yay!
anyway theres a cool person out there named............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................
LEAH FREAKING AMAZING BITCHES hEsS
she is an awesome person and shes a lesbian wathc makes her cooler cuz shes not afraid to be herself
no serously shes pimpin. like foreal.
like she says shes mean!
but shes not shes the real deal
liek i have never met anyone who doesnt like her even popular kids like her
she should be a super hero
i see it now
her long blonde hair
flwoing in the wind and wearing a purple spandex cosutme with two LL on it standing for leah the lesbian
and a rainbow cape the says onloy awesome ppl wear rainbow capes on it because shes super cool
she make sme laugh so hard and she makes me feel cool when i hangout with herr.
so YEAH thats all i ahve to say righ tnow about how cool she is because i dont want to give her a big ego like helen.hahah <--helen would laugh
but anyway i have to pakc and shower and all that shit for tmmrw
CUZ WARPED TOUR BITCHES
again with out the bitches cuz thats jsut rude
XD
XD/...............btw srry for misspellings leah (im being so creppy in this blog
oh and btw when im thinkign to my self who can i be my complte self around with out being judged leah pops in my head because shes nice. and is cool
and i dont have to hide my personnality from her
heres a picture of leah

No comments:

Post a Comment