Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HEY if your reading this

k so i know my blog isnt that cool nothing really reading worthy about
it
but
today when i logged off i ahd 356 views then when i got back on 372 views
so PEOPLE MUST BE READING IT RIGHT?
so yeah ppl reading THANKYOU SO MUCH
i mean its only like 3 ppl i think but still im not good at math grammar and all that stuff
BUT THANK YOU THANK YOU
YOUR THE BEST
but now i must ask a favor
please leave comments if you read them id love to know whos reading it
and
tell your friends lets get more readers
I know
its really nothing to benafit the readers all 3 pp XD
but please?
i would say somthing cheesy like together we can uprise aginst bullying (if i could i would)
or we all can not be fat
together (not calling my readers fat lol)
but anyway i like when ppl read my stuff
i lost my point
strangers please read this cuz i like strange ppl  yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment