Friday, September 2, 2011

everything is wrong

I have a lot on my mind
so many things are going wrong.
i hate my self
I dont know how i have friends
there is nothing great about me
Im annoying
Im ugly
Im fat
Im stupid
Im jealous.
.................
school starts Tuesday
and I know im going to lose friends
im scared to get lost.
to get made fun.
and to trip down the stairs
.......................................
what has happen to me
ive changed to much
im paranoid and worried about everything
im not funny anymore
i cry almost everyday
i wish someone
could make the pain stop.
i wish i had a friend someone to make me feel like everything will be okay
but why bother helping me
i dont deserve it.
im no one special
im nothing
nothing will get better
i want to be someone else
some one funny
someone pretty
someone rich
someone everyone liked
somedays
I JUST looked around
me and think
why am i living?

No comments:

Post a Comment