Friday, April 22, 2011

i wish

i wish
i wish i was skinny
i wish my eyes where pretty
i wish i ahd pretty hair
i wish i had a cute nose
i wish that i felt prety
i wish that you felt the same way
i wish that i culd cry.
i wish that i culd be happy
i wish for you to always be in my life.
i wish to never lose you
i wish to be rich
i wish to be loved
i wish u called me pretty with out me asking you
i wish that i was the type of girl who got guys
i wish you would open up to me
i wish that you where happy
i wish youd stop.
i wish for alot
but i wish for you to have a good life and to alwasy be happy i want more for you than my self
i wish that ever wish you made came true.
i wish that 2012 doesnt happen because loseing you wouldb e terrible
i wish that life was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment