Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hanging till we old and grey like grandpa.muthafucking HOMIES

so  this blog isn't about me.
its about best friends or HOMIES
so like i  realized i have  like the best friend anyone could have
brooklyn jean kouba.
SO today and yesterday was so much fun.
besides a little bit of drama.
me and brooklyn have been laughing our asses off.
watch makes me really excited for the weekend.
i usually think i m the fat girl i cant have like normal friendships 
but brooklyn makes me feel like it doesn't matter about what i look like or have in life we are still bestfriends!
we had a giant sing along today lol we are so cool
yeah but this is all i wanted to say is that im  happy that i  have brooklyn has a friend or homie
better yet shes like fucking family :)
im glad i can be my self and that she still loves me  i need people like that,
not saying that i dont have other friends like that.
because i do.
but i just have fun times with brooky !
lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment